Greenbrier Health & Wellness Center provides a customized weight loss program that is affordable for everyone. It includes an initial comprehensive health review with physical examination and ECG if indicated, monthly body composition analysis, glucose & lipid panel tests, FDA approved medication prescription, vitamin B12 or vitamin B12+MIC+L-Carnitine injections if indicated, weekly weigh-in, and health coaching.
What is a medical weight loss?
- Utilizing medical science and medications to help assist patients to lose weight.
- Medical weight loss is a guided weight loss program by a medical provider (physicians, nurse practitioners, or physician assistants).
- It is not surgery.
- It may or may not involve medication. FDA approved weight loss medications that are safe are prescribed if appropriate.
- A customized holistic approach that involves regular follow up visits, health coaching, nutrition counseling, physical fitness, and psychological strategies.
Greenbrier Health & Wellness Center Medical Weight Loss Program:
- Initial Visit for Comprehensive Health Review and Physical Exam (60-90 minutes)
- Body composition analysis
- ECG if indicated
- Blood test (glucose, lipid panel, and other blood tests if indicated)
- You may bring blood test results from PCP taken within a year
- Learn the basics of weight loss, the health risk of obesity, diet, and exercise
- Every 1-2 weeks (30 minutes visits) for weigh-in, health coaching, planning, and goal setting
- Monthly medication prescription (e.g., Phentermine, Phentermine/Topiramate, Contrave, Peptides, etc.)
- Vitamin B12 injection (additional $10/injection)
- Vitamin B12 Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC) L-Carnitine injection (additional $15/injection)
- Monthly cost: $79.00
CALL US at 757-609-3301 to make an appointment (Leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible)
or Fill Out Form Below
Greenbrier Health & Wellness Center
1226 Progressive Drive Suite 101
Chesapeake, VA 23320